- One week of family FUN
- Games and activities dedicated to children
- Short distance routes in Ionian Islands
- Time to connect with your child
- Flotilla atmosphere and kids seamanship
- Seven days & nights on a sailing yacht
- Professional and friendly skipper
- Safety and navigation equipment
- Sheets and towels
- Learn to sail with your skipper
- Dinghy with outboard and gasoline
Connect with your child
A week on a sailing yacht with children is not as hard as it seems. The kids will love the boat and the route has small distance sailing passages. You will meet others like you, a flotilla of parents with kids gathers open-minded people with adventure spirit and for sure you will become good friends with most of them.
Leaving from Skiathos, this route will take you to the greenest part of Greece, the Sporades, home of the National Marine Park and the Monk seal. Being the largest marine protected area in Europe, this chain of islands is full of gorgeous empty beaches with translucent emerald waters, rich in marine wildlife. Island hopping between the tranquil, laid-back Skopelos and Alonissos islands are what you need to reconnect with nature and family.
Explore the secluded areas and peaceful towns of the beautiful Sporades Islands. Crystal clear water, small traditional villages and natural bays – a real paradise for you and your children to live in for a week.
Sailing, Family and Friends
An inspiring journey